Can you code? Or you do you know someone that does code – php, java, rails, hadoop, etc… Whatever the flavor, not really concerned since I’m not a coder, but need someone that is coder who is also personable and willing to be CTO/Co-Founder in a startup to help people online.
No previous CTO experience necessary.
No previous startup experience or relationship in the past with me personally is needed.
Location isn’t a big factor since we can do this with the available tools in 2011. Would like the person to be USA based however and have a good grasp of the English language (doesn’t have to be that person’s primary language, but should be able to communicate in English so that others can understand).
Ping me directly via Twitter DM or @ – @RexDixon to find out more info or if you know my personal email, drop me a line directly referencing this post.
Technically Speaking, I have ideas that just need to be executed! :)
- 14 Tips for Hiring the Perfect CTO (fakeiitian.com)
- 14 Tips for Hiring the Perfect CTO (mashable.com)
- Why CEO’s Without A Technical Background Need A Strong CTO (cemagnifique.com)
- Ubuntu cloud chief beats CTO to exit door (go.theregister.com)
- Ignite: Lean Startup (parisoma.com)
- What to Consider When Hiring a Freelance Developer (foundersblock.com)