Well it seemed to have started here, and it’s almost like coming home in a way. Full circle blogging. I just found a new favorite blog by a serial entrepreneur that actually has inspired me to write again. Eric’s new blog or revived site has quite a few interesting posts so far. I’ve read them all, even the one today about his stain glass hobby he is starting again. His earlier posts were all advice he was giving out for free to potential new entrepreneurs that were looking for advisers. Date your advisor before getting married was the last post in that series. You should go back to the first in that series and read them all. Like I said – FREE advice!
Technically Speaking, this the last time I’m going to use that line. For real, it’s hit the full circle, now time to move on to something more progressive.
- Stealing like an artist (I hope) (marcoullier.com)
- Blogging Ideas (ronmedlin.com)
- On Blogging and Writing (decompressthis.wordpress.com)
- Russell Simmons: Serial Entrepreneur (bigthink.com)
- The Circle of Life..Never Burn Bridges.. (donteattheshrimp.com)