Why have I decided to create all these goofy job boards and feeds you might ask. Well it started out as an idea for something funny on one of my other sites, and I figured, why not make some a job board(s) – feeds on a few of my sites.
They became kind of addictive and fun to create. Once I created a few, and actually received some feedback to create another one (for Marketing Jobs), I figured people might enjoy them. Not only enjoy them, but might also have a need for them.
Hopefully you find them useful, and if not, ignore them or don’t use them at all. If you know of someone out of work and looking for a gig, you may want to send them to the job board – feed that is geared towards what they do or their desired field of work.
Here are the different job boards-feeds I created, enjoy and share them if you find them useful or know of someone that might be looking in these various fields of work.
SEO, Music, Bi-Lingual Jobs – Self explanatory I think
Wrestling and Coaching Jobs – Self explanatory
White Trash Jobs – This is the one that started it all. It was meant to be kind of humorous, useful, but also tie in with the site’s theme. Suggested as something to help drive more traffic to that site by my bud over at The Lost Agency
- This Week on the mediabistro.com Job Board: Daily Candy, Magnet Media, VideoHelper (socialtimes.com)
- Technically Speaking, Ruby, Startup, PHP, MySQL jobs listed (rexduffdixon.com)
- Publish your Jobs to Multiple Job Boards (blogs.zoho.com)
- We Are NY Tech Launches New Job Board Feature (nyconvergence.com)
- SmartJobBoard version 2.3 Released (prweb.com)